Rosemary Lavender Cake Face Cleanser Balm (for all Skin Types)
Made with : USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils
Ingredients : Shea Butter, Beeswax, Oils of Castor Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lavender, Eucalyptus
Rosemary Lavender Cake
Oil Cleansing Balm
works extra-well on extra-oily faces!
Massage the balm on your face for 2-4 minutes with clean, dry fingers, or use a face massager after first applying the balm with your fingers.
Cover your face with a hot, wet cloth for 2-4 minutes to steam your face. Steaming is what helps the oils penetrate deep into your pores and unclog them.
Wash off with another couple of hot, wet cloths and you are done in 10 minutes!
We recommend OCM every night, followed by a spritz of rosewater first thing every morning.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Melaleuca Alterniflora (Tea Tree) Essential Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Essential Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Essential Oil*
Castor Seed Oil*
- Heals skin inflammation caused by sun exposure
- Stimulates the production of collagen
- Delays the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Penetrates deeply to revitalize skin appearance
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids
- Contains 3 major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols & phytosterols, which help protect skin from premature skin ageing
- Helps restore skin smoothness and protects against UV rays
- Great source of natural hydration
- Skin super-food that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F all of which protect skin cells from free radicals and environmental damage
- Has healing properties as it contains fatty acids and oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Deeply moisturizing and good for minor cuts and sunburn
- Forms a protective humectant barrier on the surface of your skin
- Provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing your skin to breathe
- Acts as a skin softening agent for dry, rough lips
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal allergic rashes
Tea Tree Essential Oil *
- Excellent treatment for acne without the negative side effects of chemicals like benzoyl peroxide
- Treats minor wounds, encourages healing, and prevents infection
- Anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits properties
- Soaks up excess oil from oily skin
Rosemary Essential Oil*
- A mental stimulant that boosts focus, concentration, memory and mental awareness
- Aids in treating headaches, muscle pains
- Helps recovery from tension, anxiety and fatigue
- Reduces the impact of allergies, colds, sore throats and flu
Lavender Essential Oil*
- Improves quality of sleep, resulting in refreshed skin
- Counteracts the effects of sun exposure
- Has powerful antioxidants to slow down skin ageing
- Prevents the appearance of age spots and wrinkles
Eucalyptus Essential Oil*
- Has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties
- Helps relax sore muscles
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Helps quicker recovery from common colds
Do not use on children and pregnant women.
Allow at least 3 weeks of daily use (without using any other face-product) before skin starts improving.
Getting acne or excessive oil secretion during first 1-2 weeks is normal - its just your toxins coming out. Keep wiping your face with oil blotting papers or clean tissue papers throughout the day.
While we do guarantee the quality of ingredients and the finished product, its exact aroma, texture and color may still turn out different from what you visualized.
- No added colors.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our skin treats.
- We do not use petrolatum in our skin treats. Here's why!
*USDA Certified Organic
Photo credit: bombayfoodie