Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Face Pack - Acne
Ingredients : Bentonite Clay, Multani Mitti, Green Tea, Lemon Peel, Neem, Tulsi, Sandalwood
Use with : Rosewater or warm plain water
Matcha Green Tea Smoothie Face Pack
Wash your face with hot water - this will open up the pores.
Take a couple of spoonfuls of your 7-ingredient Face Smoothie into a clean bowl.
Add rosewater or warm plain water to make a paste - the texture should be that of a smoothie - not too thick and not too runny.
Apply a thin layer on your face using clean fingers, or use a face pack brush. Do not use a sponge applicator - wet sponges could breed all kinds of bacteria. Let's not go there!
Let your face air dry. Read a nice book, watch the clouds, or listen to Zakhir Hussain's tabla.
Now scrub your face clean with warm (not hot) water, and then splash it with a bit of cold water to seal up the pores.
Follow with a light moisturizer if needed.
That's it! You're done. Go win the world.
We recommend using this Face Smoothie initially 2-3 times a week, until your skin woes are resolved, and then once every week to keep the good stuff going!
Bentonite Clay, Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth or Multani Mitti), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Powder, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Powder, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil or Tulsi) Powder, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Powder
6 months from date of handcrafting
- Unclogs and shrinks pores
- Helps to keep your face clean and minimise blemishes
- Draws out toxins from the skin and improves overall skin tone
- Conditions and nourishes skin by removing dead cells extracting excess oils and impurities from skin surface
Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti)
- Removes excess oil from oily skin
- Helps unclogs skin pores
- Balances the natural pH level of skin
- Improves skin elasticity to help tighten and keep skin smooth and young
Green Tea Extract
- Contains high amount of antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, and phytochemicals like polyphenols
- Helps flush out toxins from the skin, heals blemishes and scars, and reduces inflammation
- Rich in vitamin B, folate, manganese, potassium and magnesium
- Improves skin elasticity and complexion
- Has a brightening effect on oily to normal skin types
- Helps lighten age spots and acne scars
- Reduces skin pigmentation
- Soothing action helps soften skin
Neem Leef Powder
- Ayurvedic medicine with antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties
- Very effective on sensitive or oily, acne-prone skin
- Contains Vitamin C, which helps remedy blackheads, pigmentation, dullness and ageing
- Treats infections that cause acne and pimples and blocked pores
Holy Basil (Tulsi) Leaf Powder
- Ayurvedic remedy to even out skin tone
- Gives an instant glow by cleaning out open pores
- Tightens skin and repairs epidermal damage
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties reduce blemishes and acne marks
- Ayurvedic ingredient effective in soothing pimples, acne, blemishes and rashes
- Effective in soaking excess oil from oily skin
- Helps soothe harsh sunburns and clear skin tanning
- Tightens drooping skin tissues to make skin supple and youthful
Use within 6 months of date of handcrafting.
Allow at least 2-3 weeks of use (without using too much of chemical based face product) before skin starts improving.
Getting acne or excessive oil secretion during first 1-2 weeks is normal - its just your toxins coming out. Keep wiping your face with oil blotting papers or clean tissue papers throughout the day.
- No added colors.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our skin treats.
Photo credit: vanillasplash