Spiced Coconut Orange Smoothie Face Pack - Normal, Happy Skin
Ingredients : Bentonite Clay, Multani Mitti, Orange Peel, Rose Petals, Coconut Milk, Cinnamon, Yoghurt Powder
Use with : Milk or warm plain water
Spiced Coconut Orange Smoothie Face Pack
Normal, Happy Skin!
Wash your face with hot water - this will open up the pores.
Take a couple of spoonfuls of your 7-ingredient Face Smoothie into a clean bowl.
Add milk or warm plain water to make a paste - the texture should be that of a smoothie - not too thick and not too runny.
Apply a thin layer on your face using clean fingers, or use a face pack brush. Do not use a sponge applicator - wet sponges could breed all kinds of bacteria. Let's not go there!
Let your face air dry. Read a nice book, watch the clouds, or listen to Zakhir Hussain's tabla.
Now scrub your face clean with warm (not hot) water, and then splash it with a bit of cold water to seal up the pores.
Follow with a light moisturizer if needed.
That's it! You're done. Go win the world.
We recommend using this Face Smoothie once every week to keep the good stuff going!
Bentonite Clay, Solum Fullonum (Fuller's Earth or Multani Mitti), Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Powder, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Extract, Yoghurt Powder
6 months from date of handcrafting
- Unclogs and shrinks pores
- Helps to keep your face clean and minimise blemishes
- Draws out toxins from the skin and improves overall skin tone
- Conditions and nourishes skin by removing dead cells extracting excess oils and impurities from skin surface
Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti)
- Removes excess oil from oily skin
- Helps unclogs skin pores
- Balances the natural pH level of skin
- Improves skin elasticity to help tighten and keep skin smooth and young
- Rich in vitamin C, which protects skin from free radical damage
- Reduces acne and promotes healthy, glowing skin
- Contains potassium that helps preserve moisture in skin
- Has magnesium that prevents oxidative stress in skin cells, resulting in youthful skin
- Contains natural oils that help retain moisture in skin
- Keeps skin feeling smooth, soft and glowing
- Has anti-bacterial properties that fight acne breakouts
- Very effective in soothing sensitive skin
Coconut Milk Extract
- Rich in vitamins C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6 as well as iron, selenium, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus
- Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots, thus slowing down the ageing process
- Has soothing and moisturizing properties that promote healthy and glowing skin
- Improves skin elasticity due to its copper and vitamin C content
- Helps reduce fine lines by plumping the skin
- Anti-oxidant properties help soften rough skin
- Acts as an exfoliating agent to scrub away dead skin cells
- Helps with treatment of acne and pimples
- Contains lactic acid that dissolves dead skin cells
- Provides gentle exfoliation to create a natural glow and prevent breakouts
- Diminishes appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Helps rejuvenate and soften skin after excessive sun exposure
Use within 6 months of date of handcrafting.
Allow at least 2-3 weeks of use (without using too much of chemical based face product) before skin starts improving.
- No added colors.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our skin treats.
Photo credit: Bombay Foodie