Sticky Toffee Pudding Lip Butter (Vegan)
Made with : Real Date Syrup
Ingredients : Candelilla Wax, Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil
Sticky Toffee Pudding Lip Butter (vegan)
Night Time Treat!
The aroma reminds you of autumn evenings, cozy blankets and the anticipation of a fresh new day tomorrow.
The texture is that of a "sticky" balm - apply on your lips every night and face the next day with comfortably hydrated and soft plump lips.
Our melt-into-skin lip butters are made with wholesome natural ingredients like cocoa butter, watermelon seed oil and dried herbs and fruits that leave your lips soft and hydrated.
For best results, use after a lip scrub.
- No added colors.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our lip butters.
- We do not use petrolatum or petroleum jelly in our lip butters. Here's why!
Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Garcinia Indica Seed (Kokum) Butter, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Syrup, Magnesium Stearate, Skin/Food Grade Fragrances
3 months from date of handcrafting
- Locks in moisture
- Helps protect skin from the elements
- Allows for smooth application with a wonderful glide consistency
- VEGAN alternative for beeswax
- Skin super-food that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F all of which protect skin cells from free radicals and environmental damage
- Has healing properties as it contains fatty acids and oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Deeply moisturizing and good for minor cuts and sunburn
- Excellent emollient
- Gets absorbed in skin very fast and is non greasy
- Gentle on skin, can even be applied on raw, bleeding lips
- Contains antioxidants that help in regeneration of cells and regular use helps prevent wrinkles
Sweet Almond Oil
Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Rich in vitamins E, A, B1, B2 & B6
- Very moisturizing and ideal for dry lips
- Effectively balances moisture in sunburnt and irritated skin
- Easily absorbed and does not leave your lips sticky and oily
Virgin Coconut Oil
Extraction: Cold Pressed
- A powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking lips
- Contains 3 fatty acids: capric acid, lauric acid and caprylic acid, each of which has anti-fungal properties
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E, which protects skin cells from damage over time and delays appearance of wrinkles
- Suitable as a night treatment for very dry lips
Real Cocoa Powder
- Packed with antioxidants that help repair skin cells and neutralize harmful free radicals
- Real Cocoa powder contains more than 300 compounds, many of which have a positive effect on your brain chemistry
- Leaves your lips deliciously soft and glowing
- Smells of chocolate… need we say more?
- Loaded with vitamin C that helps in soothing and hydrating your lips
- Has the potential to retain moisture level in your skin and improve skin elasticity
- Regular use can ward off the lines and wrinkles caused by free radicals
- Rich in panthothenic acid that helps to strengthen skin from within, keeping your lips supple and youthful
Photo credit: Chris Campbell
We recommend pairing this with:
Tiramisu Lip Scrub