Vanilla Crème Brûlée Lip Butter
Pure Comfort (Skin) Food!
The aroma is of pure comfort, but with a hint of mischief.
The texture is soft, but not too soft - it melts and spreads on contact with your lips.
Our melt-into-skin lip butters are made with wholesome natural ingredients like cocoa butter, watermelon seed oil and dried herbs and fruits that leave your lips soft and hydrated.
For best results, use after a lip scrub.
- No added colors.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our lip butters.
- We do not use petrolatum or petroleum jelly in our lip butters. Here's why!
3 months from date of handcrafting
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Skin/Food Grade Fragrances
- Forms a protective humectant barrier on the surface of your skin
- Provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing your skin to breathe
- Acts as a skin softening agent for dry, rough lips
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal allergic rashes
- Skin super-food that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F all of which protect skin cells from free radicals and environmental damage
- Has healing properties as it contains fatty acids and oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Deeply moisturizing and good for minor cuts and sunburn
- Source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your lips from signs of ageing and environmental stress
- High in fatty acids, and hydrates the skin deeply
- Provides a barrier to protect your lips from outside pollution and harsh weather
- Contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), which helps ease rashes and cold sores
Sweet Almond Oil
Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Rich in vitamins E, A, B1, B2 & B6
- Very moisturizing and ideal for dry lips
- Effectively balances moisture in sunburnt and irritated skin
- Easily absorbed and does not leave your lips sticky and oily
Photo credit: Grace Chan
We recommend pairing this with:
Choco Chip Cookies Lip Scrub