Red Velvet Cake Lip Tint Balm
The aroma is of pure luxury for the senses - dark chocolate, cocoa, and a hint of vanilla.
The texture is of a soft, easily spreadable balm. Enriched with dollops of cocoa butter and shea butter, it simply oozes over your lips and leave your lips moist yet not sticky.
The color is a bold red - a royal, no holds barred red.
Our kind-to-skin lip tint balms are a healthier alternative to drying lipsticks and lip stains. Made with skin friendly herbs and rich plant-based oils, these leave your lips softly tinted and moisturized.
For best results, use after a lip scrub.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our lip tint balms.
- We do not use petrolatum or petroleum jelly in our lip tint balms. Here's why!
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Skin/Food Grade Fragrances & Approved Cosmetic Grade Colors
3 months from date of handcrafting
- Forms a protective humectant barrier on the surface of your skin
- Provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing your skin to breathe
- Acts as a skin softening agent for dry, rough lips
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal allergic rashes
- Source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your lips from signs of ageing and environmental stress
- High in fatty acids, and hydrates the skin deeply
- Provides a barrier to protect your lips from outside pollution and harsh weather
- Contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), which helps ease rashes and cold sores
- Skin super-food that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F all of which protect skin cells from free radicals and environmental damage
- Has healing properties as it contains fatty acids and oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Deeply moisturizing and good for minor cuts and sunburn
Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids
- Contains 3 major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols & phytosterols, which help protect skin from premature skin ageing
- Helps restore skin smoothness and protects against UV light
- Great source of natural hydration
Photo credit: Judy Baxter
We recommend pairing this with:
Lemon Meringue Pie Lip Scrub