Red Velvet Cake Lip Tint Balm
The aroma is of pure luxury for the senses - dark chocolate, cocoa, and a hint of vanilla.
The texture is of a soft, easily spreadable balm. Enriched with dollops of cocoa butter and shea butter, it simply oozes over your lips and leave your lips moist yet not sticky.
The color is a bold red - a royal, no holds barred red.
Our kind-to-skin lip tint balms are a healthier alternative to drying lipsticks and lip stains. Made with skin friendly herbs and rich plant-based oils, these leave your lips softly tinted and moisturized.
For best results, use after a lip scrub.
- Paraben & BHT free.
- We do not use chemical preservatives in our lip tint balms.
- We do not use petrolatum or petroleum jelly in our lip tint balms. Here's why!
3 months from date of handcrafting
Cera Alba (Beeswax), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Fruit Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Skin/Food Grade Fragrances & Approved Cosmetic Grade Colors
- Forms a protective humectant barrier on the surface of your skin
- Provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing your skin to breathe
- Acts as a skin softening agent for dry, rough lips
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to heal allergic rashes
- Source of antioxidants, which help combat free radicals and help save your lips from signs of ageing and environmental stress
- High in fatty acids, and hydrates the skin deeply
- Provides a barrier to protect your lips from outside pollution and harsh weather
- Contains cocoa mass polyphenol (CMP), which helps ease rashes and cold sores
- Skin super-food that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E & F all of which protect skin cells from free radicals and environmental damage
- Has healing properties as it contains fatty acids and oleic, palmitic, stearic and linolenic acids
- Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Deeply moisturizing and good for minor cuts and sunburn
Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and natural fatty acids
- Contains 3 major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols & phytosterols, which help protect skin from premature skin ageing
- Helps restore skin smoothness and protects against UV light
- Great source of natural hydration
Photo credit: Judy Baxter
We recommend pairing this with:
Lemon Meringue Pie Lip Scrub